Sunday, May 12, 2013

1st Post

I have always wanted to have a blog, but never actually got the nerve to start one. Its not because I believe I am so interesting that people must know whats on my mind, but I do love sharing things I love, like, or dislike. Maybe this blog will be for me, a diary of sorts, not too personal, just a log of things I was into at this moment in my life. I don't know if anyone will be interested in what I post, but I welcome anyone to browse. 




At the time, I am living with my two sisters in a city far from home. Far being over 300 miles and about 5 hours away. We all decided to move out of my parents house to a city we love! This is not the first time I move out, the first time was when I was 18 and moved to this same city to go to school. I was on my own, independent, out of my element and totally scared. I was fine though. I quickly made friends with other freshmen in my dorm who were going through exactly the same thing. Long story short, I moved back with my parents a year later, which brings us back to now with me moved out again. haha 

I have an adorable cat named Scorpian who is 4 years old! When he was a kitten he always did this thing where he would back up with his tail straight up if he felt threatened. The point of his tail would curl to an L shape as he did this, so he looked like a Scorpion. So I decided that would his name, except I choose a different spelling. He is so adorable, strong, yet sensitive, dependent and fragile. He is so playful, and loves attention not like other cats who just always want to be left alone. In the mornings after I make myself breakfast, I sit in our small Ikea table to eat, and he jumps to the chair next to me and stays there to keep me company. Speaking of breakfast it is now 10:37 and I have not had breakfast... so this concludes my first official blog, I am off to have brunch with a very special cat, Scorpian! 

No comments:

Post a Comment