Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Influenster

So a few weeks back influenster emailed me that I was qualified for their new Voxbox, but I didnt have high hopes because I haven't qualified in a while, and the last time I had qualified I didnt get a voxbox after the survey. Well this time after I sent in my survey they let me know I would be getting a Voxbox!!!
Well, I have yet to get anything in the mail, but I have seen people tweet that they received their box, so I thought maybe it was a mistake or that I wouldn't be receiving one. Which made me sad because I was excited to get one again. Then I get this email and they assure me I am still getting one its just that they broke up their shipments in batches so I am going to get it pretty soon!!!If you don't know what Influenster is, listen up girlfriends! Influenster is a website program that you sign up for to receive free goodies in the mail! They have all these brands they partner up with and each season or so they come up with a box of products they send out to people signed up. It is 100% free, they just ask you to do certain surveys to find out what products you would like to receive. Basically what you do to qualify for a voxbox is sign up, and start earning badges. To earn a badge you have to review products, or answer questions people may have about brands, or products in the product page. You also earn badges by doing surveys on how much you love makeup, how environmentally friendly you are and etc. They have all kind of badges but they are a guideline to know exactly what products you would want to receive. They also have lifestyle badges where if your a college student, a mom, or soon to be bride you can attain in order to receive special voxbox's for moms, students, or brides, which is pretty cool. This one I just qualified for is for college students! You guys are welcome to check out my video on the first voxbox I received to get an idea of the sort of products you may get. Since then I have receive one other voxbox that had the new line of head & shoulders shampoo line, and my little sister has received two other voxbox's that I didn't receive.  http://lifeasamy1.blogspot.com/ Click below to sign up for influenster!




No comments:

Post a Comment