Saturday, August 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Forever 21 +size Dress!

I saw this dress on a mannequin at Forever 21 last month and fell in love instantly. After trying it on and loving the fit, I purchased it for I believe $35. It is blue with black zigzag lines as the print. It's a very long dress it reaches my ankles, and it has lace on the the top back with a keyhole in the center. I wore this to go out shopping with my sisters one a HOT 101 degree weather here in Texas. Despite the hot weather, this dress was great since its light-weight and airy allowing me to look nice and cool.

I matched it with a necklace consisting of several black beaded necklace and 2 pearl necklaces in one, this went great with my pearl bracelet and earrings. I finished the look with these comfy navy blue wedges that were the best I could find to match this outfit! I also wore Julep nail polish on my nails and toe nails, on my finger nails I had on the color Robin which was a perfect match to the dress, and on my toe's I had the color Jessica! My sister Amy did my makeup for this look and she has a tutorial on it that ive linked in the video, so check it out! I hope you guys enjoyed this look, I know I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment